Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

My New Favorite - Mascara!

Monday, September 1, 2008

I bought Maybelline Intense XXL Mascara Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara Waterproof a couple of weeks ago but I never really paid attention to it... untill now! In fact, I have been searching for a good mascara for quite some time until I found this one. Well, I love this mascara and it's my new favorite now! When I used it, a friend of mine said that it looked like I was wearing falsies. Yup, it's that good!


Before and After

It is a double-ended tube with 2-step mascara designed to lengthen and volume lashes up to 40%. First step, sweep microfiber basecoat through lashes to visibly lengthen, (but what I do is I dab on the tip of my eyelashes to get an intense length), then followed with microfiber topcoat to lock on intense color and volume. For this one, brush through your eyelashes from base to tip to get an intense volume. I tried using both steps and it ended up with long lashes and fuller, thicker, darker lashes.

0 What say u? :