Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

MAC Painterly Paint Pot

Friday, January 2, 2009

MAC painterly paint potMAC Paint Pot
"A highly pigmented eye colour that goes on creamy but dries to an intense, vibrant finish. The next generation of a popular M·A·C formula, Paint Pots maintains all the intense traits of its inspiration. Long-wearing, colourfast. Creates seamless coverage without weight or caking. Blends smoothly over the lids. Cream-based, can be mixed with M·A·C shadows and liners. Available in matte and pearl formulas." - MAC
I have oily eyelids. I asked a make-up artist - Selina Lee - who attended me every time I go to MAC, The Spring - the other day on how to keep my eyes from creasing. She introduced Painterly Paint Pot to me!! It's a perfect match for my skin tone on my eyelids. I not only use it as an eye base, I also use it as a concealer and lip primer. But it's a bit too dry though! As a concealer, I try to mix it with a touch of moisturizer for a smoother application. As a lip primer, I apply lip balm in the first place. Some people they use it as a highlighter. I have been using this alone or as an eyeshadow base and it works great, lasts all day without creasing. You know what? She showed me the color of eyeshadow with/without Painterly Paint Pot. The one with Painterly Paint Pot looks darker than the other one!!! You should give it a try!!!

Pictures below show with/without Painterly Paint Pot for the whole day.

with eyebase without eyebase mac painterly paint pot

0 What say u? :