Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: MAC Select Sheer/Loose Powder

Monday, February 2, 2009

MAC Select Sheer/Loose PowderTranslucent, featherweight, ultra-fine, sublimely silky. Provides sheer, micro-fine finish. Mattes the skin but keeps its natural glow. Makes skin look almost naked - MAC

I was looking for a face powder where I can touch up my makeup that day. In fact, I wanted something that stays on most of the day would be the best. Selina Lee (MAC Makeup Artist), introduced me a MAC Select Sheer/Loose Powder. This powder which comes in larger packaging goes on smooth and sets my skin perfect. I apply it over my foundation and it stays on most of the day and it makes my skin look flawless and smooth instead of looking cakey. It's quite pricey though ei. RM85. I also apply it all by itself and it works great, too. Overall, I quite like it!!

0 What say u? :