Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Olay Regenerist Night Firming Cream

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Olay Regenerist Night Firming Cream
Olay Regenerist Night Firming Cream is a current Olay product and is very available in Malaysia. It provides intensive minilift as you sleep, helps reduce appearance of deep lines, increase firmness, and minimizes appearance of pores. The cream is quite thick and rich with a faint, flowery scent. In spite of it's richness it's easily absorbed after just a few seconds of massaging it in. I could feel that my skin felt very soft and moisturized. I have used this night cream for about a month now. My skin does seem to be softer and not as dry as before. I will most certainly keep using this product, at least until there's a new product on the market that I have to try, just in case. I think that those with very greasy or oily skin would be better off with other night creams, which are not as rich as this one.

0 What say u? :