Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Elianto Product Reviews

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Elianto Product Reviews
Here's a quick reviews on Elianto products:

1. Aloe Face Toner
(for all skin types)
Well-known for its skin-soothing properties keeps skin smooth and healthy.

Yes, it's really soothing and refreshing... I love the way it feels on my skin and it smells good as well. It works great to remove any leftover residue from makeup. It

2. Sweet Moment Body Lotion
The indulging scent for the happy moment, the sweetness of peach and strawberry, blackcurrant enlighten your mood.

This lotion is very light. I didn't find it moisturizing enough for dry areas. The scent is one that I'm okay with, but not a favorite. I'm okay with using up what I have, but wouldn't go out of my way to buy more.

3. Ginseng Eye Cream
Ginseng, stimulates skin cell rejuvenation. It redefines the skin's texture.

This eye cream is greasy! It feels like you're applying oil to your lids. This product didn't do anything for my under eye area. I noticed no difference and felt nothing at the moment.

4. Ginseng Essence
A moisture booster that restores the skin's natural moisture balance, making stressed skin smoother, brighter and more radiant.

Yes, it moisturizes my skin and make my skin smoother and radiant!

5. Ginseng Moisturizing Cream
Ginseng, stimulates skin cell rejuvenation. It redefines the skin's texture.

I have dry skin. I noticed that this moisturizing cream makes my skin so soft and it feels very moist without feeling greasy. It absorbs well and a very good moisturizer for dry skin. I love it and would definitely repurchase again.

6. Nourishing Fruit Juice Lip Gloss (Lilac)
A fine textured, transparent finishing and long-lasting lip gloss. The gelatin ingredient prevents stickiness and smudging. The 10 brilliant fruity colours make your lip as luscious and juicy as fresh fruit pastilles.

Oh, I love this lip gloss. It's not too shimmery or frosty so it doesn't give me an overwhelming glittery pink look. It glides on very nicely, the only thing is it has little staying power.

7. Fiber Mascara (Black)
For lash volume building.

I really felt regretted buying this. It doesn't thicken and lengthens my lashes due to these fibers. These fibers are small and look like fine little hairs. The wand comes out very dry and clumsy when pull out of the tube and the effect is that I get a little mascara. I will not buy this product again!

Note:
I should say that some of the Elianto's products are good and some are not so good on me. It all depends on the skin types you have. If you feel good with it then go ahead. If it's not good on you then find another one which suit you.

For the Ginseng Essence, Moisturizing Cream and Eye Cream (for dry skin like me) - Apply the Essence first then apply Moisturizing Cream. Wait until the cream absorbs then continue the Eye Cream. You can apply the Eye Cream around your eyes.

Click Elianto for more details.

0 What say u? :