Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Hair Rebonding

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hair rebonding is a revolutionary permanent hair straightening system that makes the hair pin-straight, soft, smooth, silky, and shiny, with little or no damage to the hair. The cost for this treatment depends on the length and thickness of the hair, and of course, it's pricey. I just had my second time hair rebonded recently at Cutting Edge, a local hair salon and academy at The Spring, Kuching. The reason why I want to do this is that my hair is frizzy and it makes me look untidy. It is the dream of all stylish women to have beautiful hair and one of the most happening fashion trend followed by the girls of the present generation. It was a tiring experience because it took me almost 5 hours to get my hair done. What impressing me is that this salon is using L'oreal product only on their clients! What I've noticed about this salon is that they always ensure only quality hair care service to their clients. Their stylists' are trained to provide only excellent artistic touch; giving every client a chance to make change and express themselves.

My hair after rebonded

In the end of the session, the hair stylist introduced me L'oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Liss Control - Smooth Control Gel-cream (picture below). This cream is ideal for smoothing unruly hair, 24 hours anti humidity protection, and UV filter. In other words, it is to control my frizzy hair, especially my highlighted hair area. That part of my hair didn't get rebonded because it damages my hair by using the chemical for rebond treatment.

Ingredients:
Aqua, C13-16 isoparaffin, propylene glycol, dimethicone, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, potato starch modified, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, hydroxypropyl guar, polyquaternium-4, aminomethyl propanol, methylparaben, amodimethicone, benzophenone-4, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, trideceth-12, limonene, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, cetrimonium chloride, parfum/fragrance.

1 What say u? :

Semi Permanent Make Up said...

I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.

June 6, 2009 at 5:32 PM