Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Jewelry Stand

Friday, July 24, 2009

Jewelry Stand


I always had a hard time keeping my jewelries organized. My earrings and necklaces are always scattered around and sometimes almost couldn't find them. So, I decided to find solution to solve the problem. Recently, I stumbled upon Shopping Dreamz, and ended up buying a jewelry stand (picture above) for my jewelries. I got my package in the mail a week ago. This stand can hold up to 24 pairs of earrings and 10 placements for bracelets, anklets, or necklace. The design is very simple yet versatile. It's functional and easy to retrieve, too!! It's perfect for long earrings and necklaces!! Now, I don't have to spend so much time on searching for my jewelries anymore... Problem solved!!

0 What say u? :