Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub and Energizing Foaming Cleanser

Monday, November 9, 2009

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub and Energizing Foaming Cleanser

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

This scrub is one of the best I have tried to date. The cleanser is cream based, non-foaming and it comes with a flip-top lid. The tiny microbeads feel uniform in size and aren't gritty. The scrub isn't too rough for my face yet I definitely can tell that it's exfoliating. It also contains beta hydroxy acids (BHA's), which help to eliminate blackheads, and pimples. I started using this just at night (ie. every night) before I was my face with Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser. The results, my face becomes smooth, clean, and not tight at all. This scrub is suitable for all skin types.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser

I love using Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser. This cleanser is a great foaming cleanser so far I found. The gel foam is in blue color. It comes with a flip-top lid for ease of usage. It is not sticky nor so runny as well. It also leaves a matte and clean finish and refreshing feeling every time after rinsing my face. This cleanser has the ability to remove dirt and excess oil in your face. It is very economical. Why? Because you just have to put on small amount of gel on your palm with little water then you will find it lathers a lot. This cleanser is suitable for dry, oily, normal, and combination skin.


Other Neutrogena products:
Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel- 40 oz (Mega Size)Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, Fragrance-Free, 2 Ounce (Pack of 4)Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy SystemNeutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration, Night, 1.7 OunceNeutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Moisture Night Cream, 1.7 Ounce

0 What say u? :