Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: L'egere Purifying BB Facial Peeling Gel

Monday, June 28, 2010


So far, I haven't read any reviews about L'egere Purifying BB Facial Peeling Gel. It is a facial peeling gel (gentle exfoliator) to remove dead cells that inhibit the natural process of cell renewal, leaving skin clean and glowing. It stimulates cell activity, revitalizes and prepares skin to receive nourishing moisturizers. But, don't use it on irritated skin. This product is well-known in Taiwan nowadays and it also featured on a Taiwan variety program called "女人我最大" (My Greatest Woman) or "Queen" in Taiwan to discuss topics about women, makeup, beauty, skincare and etc. Because of that, I decided to get one for myself. This product is suitable for all skin types and it is made in Japan. I only use 1 pump 2 times a week. When I use this product, I can actually feel it getting into my pores and cleaning out the dirt. My skin feel softer, smoother, brighter every time after I use. Apart from that, you can also use it on your elbows, knees and ankles (areas that tend to get dark) that need more attention when it comes to lightening and exfoliating. It's multipurpose, and I like it very much!!

Check out the video here:

As you can see in the video, it comes out as a gel and as you massage onto the skin, it starts to emulsify and the buildup is the dead skin.



0 What say u? :