Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer SPF 25

Wednesday, September 22, 2010


What Revlon says:
Hydrate like an eye cream. The only concealer with Botafirm conceals imperfections due to aging, dark circles, and discoloration.


Here's what I say:
I have dark circles under my eyes. To get rid of it, this non-greasy, moisturizing eye cream concealer (in light medium - 002) which gives SPF 20 protection against the harmful rays of the sun is just right for me without looking cakey. It does a wonderful job of concealing my dark circles and brightening up my under eyes area. The formula has a creamy consistency which makes blending easy. It has a great staying power which gives me all day coverage with minimal creasing. In my opinion, I don't think that this product is suitable for those who have oily skin as it will just make your face even more oily. For your information, I have dry skin, that's why I need something that has moisturizers in it.

How To Apply:
1. Gently dab the concealer under your eyes.
2. Blend with the pad of your ring finger using a patting, not rubbing, motion until it looks seamless.
3. For optimal results, you can build coverage until your desired coverage level.

Get it here:
Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer, Light Medium, 0.37-Fluid Ounces

2 What say u? :

ApparelCandy.com said...

I love revlon products. I want to try this one if it fits my skin type.

September 23, 2010 at 5:31 AM
o said...

I haven't tried this yet... sounds good

Confessions of a Beautyholic

September 24, 2010 at 3:43 AM