Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream SPF25 PA++

Wednesday, October 6, 2010



This is my second review on BB cream product. Previously, I used TheFaceShop The Skin Extra BB Cream SPF20 PA++ (click here for product review). Bought this genuine Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream (please beware of fake skin79 products as there are fake Skin79 BB cream that is being distributed now in Taiwan at super low price) early last month and tested it out for 3 weeks now. This product, which gives SPF 25 protection against the harmful rays, is ideal for dry/combination skin that needs whitening and wrinkle improvement.


This cream is presented in dual purpose container. The upper cap is equipped with creamy touch lip and cheek; the bottom part contains the oriental gold cream. For the cheek and lip cream, it looks super natural, a little bit creamy and easy to blend. You can choose this cream to be lighter or heavier.


Press out the BB cream

Here's my review:

I love the smell! It smells like flowers. It keeps my face from drying for the whole day without making my face break out (as I work in an air-cond place) and it has made my face look younger :), healthy and radiant. The coverage is very minimal and it's just nice for me (just enough to hide little spots) but doesn't last for the whole day. This product doesn't give me a flawless effect (unless your skin is already flawless), instead it makes my skin shiny and radiant. However, this product claimed that it has whitening effect, but so far, I don't see any result for it. The formula is very light and blends really well on my skin. This product is highly recommended to those who have dry skin (but not oily skin or else use loose powder to control the oil and the shine) with fine wrinkle lines. And also for those who want light coverage and already have flawless skin. Overall, this BB Cream is better than the previous one I had. Quite happy with this product!

Get it here:
SKIN79 Oriental Gold BB Cream with Lip & Cheek Tint

0 What say u? :