Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: MAC Peacocky Kissable Lipcolour

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Luscious in pay-off and application, Kissable Lipcolour applies with the smooth glide of a lip gloss, then finishes with the creamy pigment-rich look of a Lipstick. New Slimline vial complete with doe-foot applicator" - MAC


MAC Kissable Lipcolours are limited editions that were recently released as part of the MAC Peacocky Collection. The item I'm gonna review today is super fantastic, and I'm so in love with it! I was so lucky as this lip colour was the last one they had in store :) Anyway for review I have MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Enchantee. It's a slightly milky, light-medium pink with blue undertones. This medium-coverage and non-sticky lip product gives me the comfort of a lipstick with the shiny finish of a lipgloss, if you know what I mean... It's supposed to be a lightweight, highly emollient formula with creamy color. It is also touted as being feather-resistant and wearing for hours. I also apply Enchantee over my other lipsticks as well...



0 What say u? :