Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Nature Republic Aqua The Ocean Foam Cleanser

Monday, February 28, 2011

Here's what I bought over the past few weeks:



I like face cleanser with rich lather. I am delighted to know that there is a face cleanser that lathers up and yet you just have to put on small amount of gel on your palm with little water. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft and I'm so impressed at how soft my face feels afterwards. The thing is it does not specify a particular skin type on the tube. Whatever it is, I can conclude that it's all about "you get what you pay for". Oh ya, I like the smell, too... It's fantastic! This product is really awesome!

You might also consider the following:
Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Ultra Foam Cleanser 6 fl oz (177 ml)
Lancome CREME Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, 4.2. fl oz.
Kimberly-Clark Professional 91554 1000ml Antb Foam Clear Kimcare Skin Cleanser
SHISEIDO by Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam N--/4.2OZ

0 What say u? :