Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Nature Republic Catching Star Jewel Shimmering Powder Pact

Tuesday, June 28, 2011


I'm going to review the Nature Republic Catching Star Jewel Shimmering Powder Pact today, which I have been using nearly every day since I got it 2 months ago. I love this product because it saves my time whenever I'm in a hurry :) Why do I say that? Because it can be worn alone without foundation. It is already a brightening powder foundation by itself and it has SPF 25 PA ++. This product comes in two colours, namely Pink Beige (01) and Natural Beige (02). The one I have is in Pink Beige.



So, how well does it cover the flaws? See it for yourself. On my left, you can see that it evens out my skintone perfectly. I swept it on with the applicator. It glides easily on my skin. It gives me light to medium coverage. I love it for the lightweight feel and it doesn't break me out. Unfortunately, I notice that it does not last for the whole day. Every 4 hours, I have to reapply again. That's why I always bring it around with me wherever I go.


Click to enlarge (FYI, it's all written in Korean )
I love the packaging and the lovely smells, too... I am all about sparkle and usually love stuff like this. But honestly, the sparkle or shimmer is great! Once you apply it, it really brighten up your skin :) This product is suitable for all skin types. For those with oily skin, this product does control oil, according to the sales rep.

0 What say u? :