Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Graduation Makeup

Friday, October 21, 2011

I must apologize for being inactive for quite some time. But now I'm glad that I'm back :)

Few days ago, my friend asked me to do the makeup for her graduation day.

Here's what I used to get the makeup look:

Face
- MAC Strobe Cream - makeup base
- Sephora Perfecting Cover Foundation
- MAC Select Sheer/Loose Powder
- MAC Gentle Mineralize Blush
- Milani Powder Bronzer Radiant - contour

Eyes
- Revlon Age Defying SPF25 Moisturizing Concealer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP) - eyeshadow primer
- Coastal Scents Eyeshadow
- MAC Fluidline Eyeliner
- Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

Lip
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss

Here are some shots I took after the makeup:




2 What say u? :

Online solution said...

I’ve got this palette and do like the colors but I don’t know if it’s just mine but I didn’t think the black was good quality. Could just be mine though

February 11, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Katya said...

Excellent photo! Very nice!

April 28, 2012 at 12:30 AM