Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Maybelline Lashionista Mascara

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Product Info and Description
Ingredients
My Opinions
I absolutely love this product!! The packaging is pretty. It's hot pink and awesome... This mascara made my lashes naturally long, but it does not volumize my lashes. No matter how many coats I apply, it will not clump. It is amazing for holding curl, of course, after curling my lashes. Perfect for everyday use. This mascara is easy to remove. 


Pros 
- Does not smudge 
- Does not clumps 
- Affordable 
- Hold the curl of lashes 
- Perfect for those with thin lashes (like me!) 
- Visibly lengthens lashes
- The curved brush helps to discover and tint every lash 
- Easily to remove with just water 
- Overall effect is very natural and light 

Cons 
- When my lashes are not curled (I have naturally straight), it doesn't hold the curl at all. 
- No volumizing properties 

Will I repurchase? 
Definitely yes!

0 What say u? :