Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo

Friday, May 8, 2015

I always find a new product for my hair loss problem and never give up finding a product that suits my hair situation. And it's been so many years. Tried so many products already. So, this time around, I'm gonna try a product called Mane 'n Tail which I came across few months back. After doing research regarding this product, I decided to give their shampoo a try.

Mane 'n Tail shampoo
A little bit about this product. Originally, the product was created on the Katzev family horse farm in rural New Jersey. Straight Arrow was born when Mr. Katzev's parents created Original Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner that were specifically targeted for show horses with long flowing manes and tails. Yes, for horses... Even cats and dogs. Many groomers choose these products for use in their shops. Does it sound funny to you so far, haha?!! I was skeptical at first, too. So, I did a bit more research into the success of the product from fellow bloggers' perspective. And, no worries, nowadays, their products can be used safely on humans as well as animals and lots of people are using this product.

After a month of using their shampoo, I am beyond impressed!! Not only help my hair grow faster, but it has also dramatically improve my hair loss problem. The results are phenomenal and instant!! Ever since I use it, my hair didn't fall so much anymore. Yes,  I know that this is a matter of opinion and some people just won't believe that when I said instant... hehe (you should try it for yourself )

This shampoo is safe for permed (like me), relaxed or color treated hair. It cleanses hair thoroughly, yet will not strip natural oils. I haven't tried their conditioner though... Their conditioner has an exclusive botanical oil based formula which helps repair the negative effects of these chemical processes.

Psstt!! Celebs such as Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Anniston are big fans of this product and even go as far as to say that it is a beauty secret :)

0 What say u? :