Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Henna Tattoos

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Search Amazon.com for henna tattooHenna Tattoos
Henna TattoosHenna tattoo (or Mehndi) is the application of henna as a temporary form of skin decoration, most popular in South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and Somaliland as well as expatriate communities from these areas. It is typically employed for special occasions, particularly weddings. It is usually drawn on the hands and feet, where the color will be darkest because the skin contains higher levels of keratin, with which the colorant of henna, lawsone, enters a permanent bind.

I've been fascinated by tattoo since I was a teenager. Over the last few years, I've seriously thought of having a permanent tattoo done but each time when I think of it, how would it looks like when I get older. But, Henna is a safe option. I had few times done on my hand and feet, it lasted about 2 weeks and to be honest, by that time I was glad it had gone. The process of having it done was pain free, a little cold at first but that was all. You just have to wait for it to dry up. I’ve also brought some henna kits I've used for myself. I think henna tattoos are good alternative to permanent tattoos. If you didn't fancy the idea of a permanent body tattoo, why not consider a Henna Tattoo instead?

0 What say u? :