Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Coconut Oil For Hair

Monday, May 26, 2008



Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair. It helps healthy growth of hair by providing them a shinny complexion. It is also an excellent conditioner and helps in the re-growth of damaged air. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair. It not only softens the hair and leaves it shiny, it also leaves your scalp moisturized. Evenly run fingers through hair and rub coconut oil into hair. Using a comb to distribute oil through hair is also acceptable. Usually, I put it on dry hair at night before I go to bed and put a small towel over my pillowcase. Then in the morning I wash my hair with shampoo. I use it once a week. It works great!

2 What say u? :

Naturally Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your tip for good hair. I'll also try this one.Even I also came across one new interesting site for knowing body beauty & haire care (peinados) tips; It seems interesting. It'll be very useful to all.

July 15, 2008 at 3:14 PM