Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Misikko's Flat Iron

Monday, June 2, 2008

Want hair straight out of a high-fashion magazine? The Farouk CHI Flat Iron has been the no. 1 selling ceramic hair straightener for the past decade. The CHI flat iron is an icon for salons and supermodels seeking super-flat - or flips - in a flash. But, I am currently trying out Farouk CHI Volumizer Flat Iron 3/4". So far, it's the best product I've ever tried and I loved it!

Let me tell you a bit about this flat iron that I'm currently using ie. Farouk CHI Volumizer Flat Iron 3/4". Its unusual design is a sort of hybrid - part curling iron, part flat iron, the bottom plate is convex while the top plate is concave. The curvature combined with the narrow 3/4 inch width is ideal for creating volume at the roots of your hair, and finessed curls or flips at the ends. Add to this CHI's flash quick heating, energy efficiency, pure ceramic heater and convenient swivel cord.

I used to have a really bad hair straightener and after I got this one, my life has forever been changed. It works amazingly well on my very massive hair. Well, I would not be suggesting this product if I did not love it. Actually you don't have to take a long time to straighten your hair when using this flat iron. Normally, after I wash my hair, I just blow dry, then straighten it right away. I don't need to use several steps to do it.

My pictures below shows what the flat iron did for my hair before and after. This flat iron was really great and it was so straight, I must tell!

Before


After

Apart from straightening your hair, you can also curl your hair using the flat iron. This is how you do it. Take a small section of hair and place the flat iron towards the root of your hair. With your other hand, wrap the section of hair once around the flat iron and slowly drag the flat iron through your hair. After the flat iron is all the way pulled through your hair, use your fingers to twirl the hair into a curl.

All I can say about this product is, it is the BEST of the best, well worth the money, heats in seconds, adds shine to hair and makes it soft, turns the roughest, driest hair into silky soft, makes curliest hair smooth!! Don't hesitate to buy it here now.

For more information about flat irons, please visit:
http://www.misikko.com

Also visit: List of flat irons available at Misikko.com

So, don't forget to check out www.misikko.com, the guru of heated hair tools.

0 What say u? :