Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Elianto - Eyeshadow Primer

Friday, October 31, 2008

I have problem with my eyeshadow. It creased without primer on my lids! So, I decided to find one for myself. Actually, I'm just starting on Elianto products. I was passing by an Elianto store while searching for eyeshadow primer the other day. So I thought of popping in to see what they had to offer. Well, actually I wanted to get MAC but because of its price... you know... Finally, I got one from Elianto - eyeshadow primer, the lighter shade among the two. With this eyeshadow primer, it's easier as it makes the lids smooth with the shade I'm using. For now, I'm not giving up on this primer because it really helped me to blend the colors easily. I was really surprised too because it's such a good buy, because it simply works!

Elianto - Eyeshadow Primer
Elianto - Eyeshadow PrimerElianto, which means "sunflower" in Italian, showcases a unique world of beauty with irresistible range of high-quality, naturally-inspired skin care and makeup at affordable prices.

0 What say u? :