Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

MAC Gentle Mineralize Blush and Phloof Eyeshadow

Friday, December 26, 2008

I just came back from Sabah last week and managed to go to 1 Borneo - the biggest mall in East Malaysia (picture above). I was so excited when I saw MAC outlet is there! Again, I ended up buying something - a mineralize blush in gentle for RM85 and an eyeshadow Phloof for RM50 plus.

Mac Gentle Mineralize Blush and Phloof Eyeshadow Makeup Reviews
Mac Gentle Mineralize Blush and Phloof Eyeshadow Makeup Reviews
MAC Mineralize Blush - Gentle
"Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a luminous, pearlized shimmer" - MAC

I chose the Gentle blush because I like the color. I have NW30 skin, and the salesperson at the counter which is a guy also told me that this blush suits my complexion. He blushed Gentle on my cheeks and taught me how to apply in a correct way. This blush lasted all day and it was easy to blend. This blush is more expensive than the other blushes in the MAC range though. The packaging is like normal its just regular black plastic compact with a clear see through lid.

MAC Eyeshadow - Phloof
Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well - MAC

It's a lovely highlight! Phloof is one of my faves from MAC. It is a fantastic highlighter shade, I must say. It's a soft, blendable, frosty and shimmery. I apply it on browbone (to highlight it) and in the inner corner of my eye. I also apply it on nose bridge and it works well as an eye base, too... :-) And, it works for me!

0 What say u? :