Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Liquid camouflage for the skin. Texture-free, virtually invisible. Comes in a tube. Blends in. Brightens and lightens dark areas, erases spots, evens-out skin tones. Makes skin flaw-free. Use pre-foundation, or on its own. Don't reveal it, conceal it! - MAC

I know when people see the name brand MAC they automatically think $$! But this coverup is a great value. You don't need large amount and it covers beautifully. MAC Select Cover-Up completely covers up my dark circles which is a big deal because the dark circles around my eyes are very dark. Not only dark circles, but also works well for blemishes, redness and ruddy areas. I was able to match my skin perfectly with the NW30 and it has worked the best. I have tried a lot of concealers but so far I like this one the best. It's very smooth and blend well with my skin and goes on nicely with a brush to make it even more flawless. It is substantial enough to cover up imperfections without looking heavy or caking. It covers really well and does last very long. Overall, I was satisfied with the overall brightening of my eye area. I highly recommend this product.

0 What say u? :