Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Kate My Color Pencil

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kate My Color Pencil
From left to right: Brown, Gold, White and Black

I've got these color pencils a while ago. It's versatile because it can be used as an eyeliner and doubles up as an eyeshadow. The colour is vibrant and has glitters in it. It won't give you that kind of over look... It's just nice for those who loves a natural and a balance look. That's why I like it! It saves my time some more, especially in my morning routine. It's very easy to use/apply and pretty easy to wipe off. It lasts for the whole day and it won't give you the "panda look" at the end of the day. I just simply place any of my two favorite shades into its useful holder and I'm ready to go!

0 What say u? :