Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft And Gentle

Friday, December 11, 2009

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft And GentleA highlighter can be used to add a dramatic or subtle look to our usual makeup routine. For MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (MSF), it's a luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. It adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks and brows, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face. I have totally fallen in love with this product in Soft and Gentle which I bought last month. I LOVE IT!! It's my first MSF by the way :-) I use this as a highlight especially on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, my chin and my forehead. I also apply it all over my face as a finishing powder. I can't believe when I get lots of compliments when I wear it and it looks amazing in photos, too. Gives such a pretty shimmery glow and beautiful peach bronze sheen (almost colourless) to the skin without looking too sparkly... It looks remarkable under dim lighting, too!! I highly recommend this MSF.

0 What say u? :