Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base VisageDo you wear base/primer? Typically a base/primer is used to extend the staying power of the foundation or to control excess oil for those especially with oily skin. I'm using MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage for my base and it's the best makeup base I've tried so far!! It is an ultra-smooth, light-as-water lotion formulated to bring a special optic effect and suitable for all skin types. I usually wear it under my foundation. It calms, soothes and hydrates my skin. It evens out my skin tones and controls excess oil (especially my T-zone) and I always get that perfect skin texture after apply it. Not only that, for those who have fine lines and wrinkles, it helps to minimize the look. Using this base, my makeup application is much more easier and my foundation lasts significantly longer for the whole day. So far, I haven't experienced any breakouts from it. I will continue to use this product in the future.

0 What say u? :