Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Fashionable and Affordable Shoes for Ladies

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm not sure any one of you heard of Heatwave shoes before? Sounds familiar to you? For those who don't know about the brand, it is actually a Singapore brand and as far as I know, there is only one outlet here in Kuching ie Hock Lee Center, located at Jalan Datuk Abang Abdul Rahim. Last weekend, I brought my mum there to get her a new pair of shoes for the coming Chinese New Year... I actually bought 2 pairs for her and a pair for myself. Because of that I was automatically signed as a member which entitles me to a discount of 10% off for all 3 pairs of shoes.

Now, Heatwave stores can be found not only in Singapore and Malaysia, but also in Myanmar, Brunei, Indonesia, and the Philippines including its first franchise in Vietnam and Taiwan last year. What do I like about their shoes? They have shoes for every occasion such as working shoes, hip and trendy sandals and platforms, glamorous high-heels to hand-embroidered shoes decorated with crystal or man-made diamonds at very affordable prices, comfy, quality, unique design and fashionable, different heel heights, and scales are about 1/2 size different.

They carry shoes of the latest fashion that young ladies of 18 to early 30s would definitely find attractive. They believe in quality and value-for-money; carefully chosen heels and fabric are brought from Singapore and Malaysia, good quality anti-slip soles/bases are used in every shoe.

Here's what I bought over the weekend... I'm lovin' it!

Fashionable and Affordable Shoes for Ladies
A pair of 2" Pointed Toe High Heel

0 What say u? :