Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Discover The Soft Side of Rough Feet!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Discover The Soft Side of Rough Feet!Most people experience rough feet especially during the dry weather and it's one of the main cause of rough feet that can cause cracked heel and calluses. I'm currently having those problems on my feet. It comes and goes!!! Here, I would love to share with you what I've bought few weeks ago and what I've experienced. I noticed that there's a tremendous change on my rough feet ever since I bought a Double-Sided Foot File from The Body Shop. It works really really well on me!! I know, taking care of your feet is just as important as taking care of your hair or your body. Most of us are on our feet 10 hours a day, but yet, so many of us neglect them, that including me... The Face Shop Double-Sided Foot File is specifically designed to be used on the feet. For those who have rough feet problems like me should try a foot file to keep your feet smooth and pleasant. It's so easy to use, too... Normally, I do this after my evening shower. Just wet your feet and scrub away rough skin area and you're done!!! For best result, dry your feet and moisturize with your favorite quality moisturizer. Rub and massage the lotion deep into your skin. To maintain your new soft feet, wear socks after applying lotion before you go to bed.

0 What say u? :