Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: MAC Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation

Monday, March 8, 2010

MAC Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation"A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant." - MAC

I think this foundation is amazing especially for those who have dry to normal skin like me. I bought this foundation just few months ago and so far am loving it! I've experienced this foundation without primer/base, it just goes on smooth with a great finish. It covers everything from pimples to dark spots and scars and it lasts all day with zero to minimal fading. It also doesn't dry out like a few others I've tried. Great coverage that is not heavy. It's awesome for medium to full coverage. This foundation is perfect as it gives me that flawless look without looking too heavy or cakey. It does not clog my pores or break me out.

0 What say u? :