Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Milani Powder Bronzer Radiant

Tuesday, October 19, 2010



This might not one of my favorite bronzer. But it's just nice on my skin: not too orange, not too dark, and not too sparkling. At first, I thought it was matte. But, it wasn't! When I swatched on my hand, I can visibly see an extremely subtle flash gold shimmer in it! I think this color works well on people who have fair skin and for those who don't want the bronzer to be too sheer and shimmer like a disco ball :). This bronzer is easy to blend and has a great lasting power. I use it to contour my face... Oh, ya... I like the flower design on the powder. Isn't it cute?!!!
Ingredients:


See also:
MILANI PRESSED POWDER - 02 PRESSED POWDER
Milani Powder Eye Shadow, Flare 04, 1.65g
MILANI LOOSE FACE POWDER - 03 BRONZE
Milani Powder Bronzer, Medium - 0.27 Oz, 3 Each

0 What say u? :