Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)

Friday, October 29, 2010


Urban Decay Primer Potion or UDPP has changed their packaging recently due to requests from fans and makeup artists. It's now in a professional size tube with 150% more potion than the original bottle!

The new packaging looks like this:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Professional Size

UDPP promises to keep makeup intact, enhanced and everlasting. In other words it actually delivers as promised. I received this product a few weeks ago, and have been using it regularly just to test it. The one I had is in a genie bottle (first picture above). The reason why I like this product is because: no creasing, long lasting, easy to blend and to remove. It dries up quickly and invisibly upon application, too... You can use it under any eyeshadow color to make it more vibrant. My client noticed that and quite surprised with the outcome. They had actually came back to me and say that the product I used is long lasting and had asked me about what product I used. This product is a must-have and worth buying! Oh, ya... I heard there is another product which carries the same qualities and comparable to the UDPP. That is TFSI or Too Faced Shadow Insurance! Will try to get this product for the future review.

Where to buy? Both Urban Decay and Too Faced products can be purchased online on their websites or at Sephora. By the way, rumor has it that Sephora will be coming to KL soon and it's the first in Malaysia. But, I'm not sure when... (Anyone knows, please volunteer?) Does it mean Smashbox, NARS, tokidoki, Tarina Tarantino, MUFE and etc will be here too? So tempting!

Check out the difference throughout the day using UDPP:

Taken on 13th Oct 2010 @ 7:42am

Taken on 13th Oct 2010 @ 7:41pm (slightly off?)

Here's another new version of UDPP in Sin that will add shimmer to your lids. I don't have it yet! Have you tried it already? Let me know in the comments!
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion XL (60% more for $5), Sin (champagne shimmer) .55 fl oz (16.3 ml



You might also wanna look for:

Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Brightening 1 fl oz (30 ml)

2 What say u? :

Mish said...

I love UDPP! Sephora will be opening in Malaysia in Jan 2011. Fingers crossed UD products will be brought in.

November 3, 2010 at 2:14 AM
Semi Permanent Make Up said...

This blog is really awesome and so much a lot of informative post. Truly I like it Bcoz I fully impressed to it...
Semi Permanent Make Up

November 10, 2010 at 12:24 PM