Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss

Friday, December 3, 2010


"Lip gloss is a product used primarily to give lips a mildly glossy lustre and sometimes subtle color. It is distributed as a liquid or a soft solid (not to be confused with lip balm, which generally has medicinal purposes). It can be completely clear, translucent, or various shades of opacity, including frosted, glittered, glassy, and metallic finishes." - Wikipedia

I got this in Demure.  It's almost the same shade as my lips and I love it so much! I've been using this lip gloss for weeks now and I use it almost everyday. It's creamy and not sticky at all like most lip gloss I had. It's full of moisture and does not shine much. I've noticed after several weeks of using it, my lips are smoother and softer. The only thing that I don't really like is the smell. It smells like wax???!!! No matter what, I still like it and it has become a staple for me when I'm in a rush. Effortless application and I feel great every time I wear it. Highly recommended!



Ingredients:




Get it here:
CoverGirl Lipslicks Lip Gloss, Demure - .14 oz

0 What say u? :