Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Benefit Eyecon Brightening Eye Cream

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics Eyecon
I bought this product to get rid of my dark circles and fine lines. I use it every morning and night and have seen only minor result especially for my dark circles. I dab it on my middle finger and dot it under my eye area and pat the cream into my skin.

Swatch
What I like about this product is that it reduces my fine lines and soften/hydrate my under eye area which is so sensitive and thin. It is a good moisturizing eye cream, I must say and it does have a nice texture.

 Click to enlarge

For my dark circles, it didn't seem to lighten and fade since the day I've bought it (ie. it's been 4 or 5 months now) and my dark circles is still very obvious :(. I'm a bit disappointed with this product as it does not what it claims to do. Some more, it's not worth the price!!! I thought I would get a better eye cream for the money I've paid for. Lots of sleep is better, I think... So, don't waste your money on this one!! No matter what, I still have to use it up and will definitely not repurchase or recommend this product to anyone. I guess, I still have to continue my search to look for something better that can reduce and lighten my dark circles.

0 What say u? :