Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Nature Republic Advanced Cell Boosting Ex BB Cream

Tuesday, May 31, 2011


In my previous posts, I did reviews on Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream and The Face Shop The Skin Extra BB Cream SPF20 PA++. But, this time would be Nature Republic Advanced Cell Boosting Ex BB Cream SPF30. I've been using this product for a month or two and I think I've used it enough times now to give you a little review.

Click here to enlarge
I like the packaging and it pumps out the cream easily. I've already liked it the first time I used it. This cream is a lot thicker and easier to blend out. It's up to you how much thicker you want it to be. The thicker you apply, the more coverage you get. It has SPF 30 in it which will help protect the skin from the sun. The sales rep told me, there is no need to apply moisturizer anymore as it already has moisturizer in it. I've tried applying it a few different ways now, and the best way that I can work with is to use a primer/moisturizer beforehand and blend out with my fingertips. I don't use brush as it leaves steaks of the BB Cream. As far as coverage goes, it surprises me as it offers me better long-lasting coverage and it does help to even out my skin tone.

0 What say u? :