Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Product Review: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Some of you might have heard of the new Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion from Estee Lauder. It was launched early this year. I'm so excited to share with you all about this product. For your information, I've been using this product for 2 months now. And, I'm quite amazed with the result.


About this product:
Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion repairs the look of past damage around the eyes. It super-potent, fast-penetrating serum helps dramatically reduce the look of every key sign of aging around the fragile eye area like fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles and dryness. Their exclusive Chronolux™ Technology helps skin optimize its natural repair processes to reduce the look of the fine lines and wrinkles that can appear first around your eyes.

This lightweight and fragrance-free eye serum is formulated with anti-pollution technology to help significantly inhibit the appearance of visible damage from environmental assaults. It creates the optimal environment to keep your eyes looking younger, healthy and radiant. Hyaluronic acid helps skin lock in moisture and strengthen its protective moisture barrier. Powerful anti-oxidants help neutralize environmentally generated free radicals before they can cause future damage.

Here's my review:
I think this is phenomenal and it has been the best eye serum so far for me compared to what I've used before. It comes in a 15ml bottle with a pump applicator. I like the packaging and it's easy to use. The first time I tried, especially in the first week, I was blown away by it. My under eyes are more supple, smooth, silky, soothing and hydrated after that. It did a great job in reducing my dark circles, fine lines and puffiness, too. From the moment I applied, I can feel the sensation somewhere. I like the texture of the serum and feeling of complete comfort on skin that it leaves. I like it lightweight as I'm aware of my delicate and thin skin. This product seems to have balanced out my skin really well. I can see huge difference and improvement under my eyes ever since I started using it which I feel incredible. I apply it every day morning and evening before my usual moisturiser. I pump a pea-size drop which is more than enough for both eyes and then dab it around the eyes using my ring finger. I gently massage the serum until it is fully absorbed. The only drawback is the price. Although it's pricey but a little will go a long way and it is worth it.

Ingredients:
Click here to enlarge
How to use:
Apply AM and PM to clean skin around eye area. Use alone or under your targeted eye creme.

Have you tried this product?

0 What say u? :