Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Crabtree & Evelyn Moisturising Lip Balm with SPF15

Saturday, June 22, 2013




Today, I'm going to keep this review short and simple. It's a Gardeners Moisturising Lip Balm with SPF 15 from Crabtree & Evelyn. First of all, I have sensitive, dry, flaky, cracked, swollen, chapped and irritated lips problem, you named it! I've tried so many lip products and so far none of them helped. I'm quite disappointed as to date I still haven't found any products that can cure my lips until I found this one. I always have problems when it comes to food and also lipsticks that I wear. Sometimes, food and lipstick can cause my lips to crack and watery around my lips and it hurts terribly. For this lip balm, it relieves the pain I'm going through and leaves my lips soft and healthy looking. But, if I stop using it or if I ate the wrong food or if I use the wrong lipstick, my lip problems will come back again. So, I have to keep my lips moisturised all the time. I love the smell of the lip balm, too. I like the packaging as well as it's convenient and handy that makes it easier to bring around with you in your handbags. What I like about this lip balm is, it contains SPF 15 to help protect against UV rays.

 

Ingredients:
Crabtree & Evelyn Moisturising Lip Balm with SPF15
Click here to enlarge
Have you tried this product?

0 What say u? :