Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

MAC Eye Kohl Smolder

Saturday, November 15, 2008

MAC Eye Kohl is a soft-on pencil liner that lines, defines and shades the eyes with rich colour and a silky-smooth, matte/pearl finish. I was overwhelmed by the variety of beauty products that MAC offers. I thought it was a little pricey to buy, but after using it, it's worth all of its money! I wonder how long will it last me using it every day. Smolder is my favorite black liner but fluidline blacktrack is still my #1 favourite! It glides on smoothly and with ease. On me, it doesn't smudge terribly. Unless you want to smudge for a smokey eye and it also blends well with my regular black eyeshadow to make a pretty, darker colour. The amazing part was that I could apply the eye liner with one stroke and the line was strong and perfect. At first it looks to be a bit expensive but then the quality of the product wouldn't leave you with any regrets. I have been using it everyday for about 1 month now.

0 What say u? :