Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

MAC Fluidline Eyeliner

Monday, November 10, 2008

I am an eyeliner fanatic and a big fan of Kohl liners. I just bought MAC Fluidlines and are absolutely the best eyeliner I've ever tried. I'm really in love with the it for its creamy application. It comes in a small glass pot with a black screw-top lid. I apply mine with an angled eyeliner brush. Once applied, you can smudge the Fluidline a bit but act quickly because it does dry fast. Once it's dry, it's not going to move until you remove it. Fluidlines currently come in thirteen different colors. These are traditional colors, such as black and dark brown, as well as fun brights, such as teal and lilac. I own Blacktrack and absolutely love the color! It makes my eyes pop like crazy! So far, I've never had any problems with this eyeliner lasting and it is much longer than any eyeliner pencil I've ever have. It's great to apply just below the waterline and on the top lid. I plan on collecting many more of MAC products.

Besides MAC Fluidline, I also bought MAC Smolder Eye Kohl, MAC Zoom Lash and MAC Prep + Prime. Aim to write reviews about these products as soon as possible in my next post.

0 What say u? :