Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Mac Strobe Cream

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Strobe Cream

"The ultimate quick fix for the skin. Super-powered with potent botanicals; de-snoozes, de-stresses, moistens, freshens and boosts the look of dull, flat or tired-looking skin with a fully loaded vitamin zap and a mega dose of green tea. Brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants. Enhances the effects of light on all skin and in all lighting conditions from sunlight to spotlight." - MAC
Strobe Cream is generally something that makes your skin look glowy, youthful, hydrated and fresh without signs of coverage. It's in creamy-like form and it is actually a moisturizer. I only use a little bit of it, it will last me a long time. In fact, you don't have to use a moisturizer but to apply it under your foundation. I use it onto my cheekbones, under my eye, forehead and nose. I don't apply the whole face because it's kind of like making the light hit where you want it to. Normally, I would apply my foundation first before the Strobe Cream. In fact, you can put on with the mixture of your Strobe Cream and a liquid foundation or you can wear under a foundation. And, you can also just wear Strobe Cream by itself without foundation. It's up to you how you want it to be, really... I think I'm gonna get a MAC foundation soon and see how it goes :-) Overall, I love this product as it gives a nice subtle glow on days when your skin looks a bit dull which mine often does.

0 What say u? :