Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence aka Miracle Water

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (75ml)
I'm sure we've all heard miracle stories about SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (FTE) or so called "Miracle Water" where it can transform all 5 dimensions of your skin to become crystal clear. FTE has been for over 30 years and still remains as one of SK-II's best-sellers.

Here are the 5 dimensions:
Click to enlarge
SK-II is a Japanese brand loved by many Asians for their signature ingredient, Pitera. Pitera, a 'Secret Key' to beautiful skin is a singular blend of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to help restore the appearance of your skin's outer layers, by enabling the skin's natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime. Today, scientists continue to marry this miracle of nature with breakthrough science in the advanced skincare line SK-II - which, like Pitera, combines nature's purity, incorporates timeless rituals for body and soul together with modern technology to restore the natural beauty of your skin.

SK-II Pitera Essence Trial Set
I bought this product on a recommendation from my younger sister and apart from that I've heard lots of good reviews about it. My sister has told me that most of her friends are using this product and their faces have turned out to be softer, flawless and fairer. So I decided to try it out. My first try was the SK-II Pitera Essence Trial Set and that was 3 months ago. This trial set includes SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (75ml), SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion (40ml) and SK-II Facial Treatment Mask (picture above). A bit about my skin. I'm currently in my mid-30s and have dry skin type. I also have some pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dull skin. I notice that after application, my skin becomes supple and softer, fairer and brighter in just 3 days. After two weeks, not only does my pigmentation appear lesser but my skin also becomes moisturised and I noticed a reduction of fine lines under eye, too. It really keeps my skin crystal clear and moisturised all day. In fact, I wasn't expecting anything special like this before. I use FTE everyday (daytime only) without fail before applying my preferred skincare product. And, it blends well with it. For 75ml of FTE, it lasted me a month plus. Although it doesn't come cheap, it's worth it. Thumbs up to FTE!!

How to apply? Sprinkle about a teaspoon of FTE into the cupped palm of your hand. Rub hands together and press gently and evenly onto face and neck. Your skin will absorb the Essence quickly and naturally. You can also soak a cotton pad and gently pat it onto your face and neck.

Have you tried this product?

0 What say u? :