Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

My First Purchase Experience at ASOS.com

Thursday, June 13, 2013

First of all, ASOS is a global well-known online fashion and beauty retailer and offers over 50,000 branded and own label product lines across womenswear, menswear, footwear, accessories, jewelry and beauty. ASOS has websites targeting the UK, USA, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Australia and also ships to over 190 other countries from its central distribution centre in the UK. ASOS attracts over 13.6 million unique visitors a month and as at 30 September 2011 had 6.3 million registered users and 3.7 million active customers from 160 countries.

I've read lots of good reviews about ASOS because they offer free shipping worldwide. Recently, I placed an order for two cropped shirts at ASOS.com on the 15th April and they shipped out on the 17th April. It only arrived to my doorstep on the first week of May. I have great experience and so far there is no problem dealing with them although it took me awhile to receive the package (depends on where you live). The packaging was normal and not so glamorous. Maybe that's why they want to make it that way to get the lowest shipping rate possible. And, that's fine for me. One thing concern me. As you go to their website, you can see there is a drop down on the upper right. You must choose your preferred currency first before you make purchase. Do not change half way during the purchase session as it will affect the size that you choose. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with the service. Will definitely come back again to purchase.

Here's the screenshot of my order:
Have you ever purchased anything from ASOS.com?

0 What say u? :