Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

The Body Shop Eye Mask

Monday, April 25, 2011



One way to ease your strained eyes especially when you are exposed to the computer for an extended period of time is to sit back, relax, and enjoy with The Body Shop Eye Mask. I have to because most of the time I'm staring at the computer screen causing my eyes to be tired and strained. So I thought I badly needed something like this. This eye mask works for me so far. The mask can be cooled (put in the fridge) to reduce tired and strained eyes, and puffiness around the eyes. When warmed (soak in hot water), the mask is ideal for spreading warmth for a relaxing, soothing treat for your face. I always put cotton pads on both my eyes between the mask and my eyes before I put it on. My only complaint is, it's too big on me...


For instructions, click here to enlarge:

0 What say u? :