Product Reviews

Makeup Tutorials

Makeup Tips

Beauty Tips

Temporary Make Up for Hair!

Monday, January 19, 2015

L’Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk (click to enlarge)
One of the hottest hair trends of the year and showing no signs of slowing down is the craze for bold and brightly coloured hair. L’Oréal has unveil their new temporary hair colour: L’Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk. Yes, I called it make up for hair ;)

Launching recently (early last year if not mistaken) in salons and online, L’Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk comes in five bold, show-stopping shades and three more subtle, sophisticated tones. The hair chalk range is inspired by the way we accessorise with make-up and nails, allowing us to change hair shades as often as we do our shoes! Bold on both blondes and brunettes, the eight shades consist of Sweet Sixteen pink, First Date Violet, Blue Ocean Cruise, Garden Party, Coral Sunset, Bronze Beach, Coffee Break and Black Tie.

Ok, I've tried this hairchalk recently. And I've been desperate to try it out myself even though I know that my hair is gonna fall ever since I gave birth to my first child. I've been a little wary of coloring my hair since then. It's super-easy to do it.

For this whole process, it took me less than 30 minutes to complete it. My hair is thin, I guess. I dyed the ends of my hair to create an ombre look as I love love love ombre hairstyles. This hairchalk lasts an average of 2 or more shampoos depending on the amount of product applied and also your hair type. To remove hairchalk faster, apply shampoo on dry hair and work the coloured area.

What I don't like about this product is that, it makes my hair tangly, hard, unmanageable and super dry at the ends. It's hard to comb my hair after my first wash. You can use conditioner to make your hair softer. And you can also apply baby oil after washing ;)

Before I started doing my hair, I watched this video and see how to get things done:

 

Wanna see the result of my hair and what color I pick? CLICK HERE

0 What say u? :